Finally something you can use in the privacy of your own home!
Do you have moles, tattoos, or skin blemishes that you hate? Do you ever wish there was an easy, way to get rid of them without having to pay doctors hundreds if not thousands?
Introducing the Home Laser Removal Pen. Using FDA Approved Picosecond Technology it fires rapid and powerful laser emissions to break up dark pigments without damaging any skin tissue.
Our Home Laser Removal Pen is made use of thermal therapy and blue light together. You can remove dark spots, Nevus, Age Spots, skin tags, warts, tattoos, Birthmark, Skin Pigmentation anytime at your home. You are no longer to pay a high price for time and money.
It is safe and no side effects. You can remove spot without burning the skin. Using high-tech, electric ion carbonation functions to instantly sweep warts, age spots, flat skin tags, etc. Removal can be achieved quickly without bleeding.
The Picosecond Laser Pen utilises FDA approved & clinically validated technology laser for tattoo removal, laser freckle removal and other melanin removal.
How Does It Work?
Pico-second technology uses powerful impulses of light at a wavelength designed to ONLY attack specific pigments - leaving your skin pain free during treatment.
This means skin wont be burned or damaged, only a gentle tingling sensation will be felt during operation.
How Long Will It Take?
To begin to see results we recommend; 1-2 exposures per week, repeated for 12 weeks. This gives all pigments adequate time to begin denaturing and cause visible fading. This process is known as Photo-ablation.
Below: A 4 month commitment to the Picosecond pen has almost completely removed Davids Neck Tattoo. With the traditional Q-Switch Technology, these results would have cost thousands, with extensive healing time and high risk of infection.
Continuous and repeated exposure to these wavelengths causes pigments to weaken and break apart, painlessly and gradually fading your tattoo or blemish.
Continue application until the tattoo has faded completely, increasing intensity only when necessary. The image below demonstrates the fading you can expect with each month of treatment.
What Can I Remove?
With multiple routine sessions Pico-Laser technology allows you to easily remove:
- Melasma (sunspots)
- Light Scarring/Stretch Marks
EASY TO USE
Avoid long visits to the doctor and painful procedures with a long healing time. This device is safe enough and effective in the privacy of your own home.
SAFE ON SKIN
The laser does not interact with human tissue. Have piece of mind that FDA Approved Picosecond Technology will keep your skin safe and your body blemish-free.
Sleek, Compact durable design meaning you can take it anywhere and pass it on to friends for years to come!
- Easy to use LCD Interface: providing a stress-free user experience that anyone will be able to operate confidently.
- Efficient: Specially designed wavelength of the laser means this pen is very effective in dealing with any dark spots on the skin (tattoos, moles, acne scars).
- Effective: No Pain From Proven FDA Approved Technology.
- Fast: Any dark spots, tattoos, or other skin blemishes can be erased.
- Safe: Using the Laser Removal Pen will not cause any damage to skin tissues. Safety Glasses are provided and the LCD Display built in to provide you with maximum control over the process.
- WARNING: DO NOT POINT PICO-LASER TO EYES, DOING SO COULD RESULT IN HARM.
- Use A Maximum Exposure Of 1-2 Seconds In Each Area.
- Take Breaks Of At Least 3 Days Between Each Session.
- Wear The Included Safety Glasses During Operation.
- Read Instructions Carefully - Not For Use In Or Around Eyes
We ship from US
All orders are shipped within 24 to 48 hours of you placing the order using DHL eCommerce, USPS depending on your location and fastest available service. The typical delivery time frame is between 5 to 10 business days however, you may receive your items much earlier. All orders are shipped with tracking number so you can track it every step of the way! Packages may be faced with delays beyond our control such as customs or postal delays.